Sunday, March 13, 2011

NO way!

p/s: im always under dress and yet don mind all the Ultra ugly photos of me posted up.
Shall show you guys one. The most ultimate photo that i had ever had. Its really funny! XD
My nuffnang first-coming-in cheque amount
, took me 4 years to earn that small pity. =X
This shows how bad my blog is doing! But its alright! I started blogging not because i wan to be some top-notch blogger; being recognized ny my readers or so. I just need a place for me to rant about my daily stuff and share my activities with my beloved ones. Clicking on the past post, reading them though again. Did made me realized how i could have change/ had changed regardless of physically or mentally. I HAD TO GROW EVEN STRONGER! ^^
 I should stop being so (forever) pessimistic about everything.
On the positive side, i did earn that few buck right! HAHA

On the other hand, its time for me to do something else to promote my humble and bitchy blog.
Haven been blogging since the past few months. Being caught up with all assignments and such - from a lively blog with some amt of readers to a place which people will click on for the next few mths.

Done with this factually post before i goes on and on.
THATS REALLY BORING ISNT!

p/s: Gosh! I just checked and it took me 5 years instead of 4! =X HAHA!
Loves, wena

No comments: