Friday, August 31, 2012

The 1000th post!

END of week3!
Still managing with my school work, I believe so.
Anyway did i mention that Yeokting (my poly classmate) and I concidentally took the same modules this sem. He really make my two days in school more happening. Someone can I talk to like finally. ^^
But lectures are freaking early. =X
8am and I have to leave my house like lastest 6.30am. Goddness please.

Anyway on the 22 Aug, attended a impromptu gathering at sauce to celebrate Kelly's BD.
Alex's company (a good/best friend)
Photobucket
All photos quality are horrendous. From my S3, in just normal mode.
Anyway ignore the quality, just focus on the food or whichever you are interested. haha.

Photobucket
The Mentaiko @ $14
Portion was consider small to guys I guess. Small like gasoline (idk).
Apparently not to any others. Overall fragrant and taste are passable to all. =)

Photobucket
The Fresh River Catch @ $20.
Grill salmon fillet. I like this a lot! Fish and veg are all very fresh.
The terriyaki sauce coating match well with the fillet. Hungry leh now. =P
BUT BUT BUT portion is small for guys ( I purpose).

Not to worry for the unfilled stomach.
Photobucket
Because as usual, all of us head of to the other cozy corner for beer session.
THis is really a nice and cozy place to chillax! The sofa, atmosphere and people falls nicely to our needs.

Photobucket
Met up with Doris and had a great chat that night with her.
Since when was the last time i chat with her???

Photobucket 
Martin, Fabian, MaoChuan, Zerbel (MC's gf), Doris, Me

Photobucket 
The two on the left are still available. =)

Photobucket Photobucket
LIKE A BOSS. Hahaha!

Photobucket
ShuFeng. kelly's gf. =D
I would like to say this to kelly! Ni Yao Xi Fu! ^^

After talking and drinking, drinking and talking....
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The guys are still drinking. Some got really high but most of us are tired.
As we had a long day at work/school and tml still have to report for work the next morning.

By the end everything most ended, its already 1++am.
Tired, shag and so i gave chao bin that i really wanna go home liao lah.
Sorry for the face but I just wanna go home and sleep ma.
So Im here to apologize plus thank you for this gathering, before my really hell weeks start. =X

Upcoming, Harry potter exhibition! ^^

I am stopping here.
its already 1.37am. I need to catch up with my sleep already.
O/S: I might have lost my Ying Yang energy because i skipped my essential sleeping time from 11 - 2am.

Alright! Byes!
Loves, wena

No comments: