Sunday, September 2, 2012

September 2012

credits to google.

OOOH!!! Its already last quarter of 2012! So fast so fast!
I have so much to anticipate in this month, but I don wan anything things to crop up or on hold it.
3 more months and I will be away from school for a long time. Out into the workforce.
This is something I wan to foresee myself in the next five months earning an amount and enjoying my worklife. I know to people who are already in the workforce and could manage to have time coming back for further studies, would ask me to enjoy and study/learn for life? But wats life in the first place?
WHats your future and how you lead your life?

For me, I have very very vague plans for now.
Apparently, E told me my Plan A failed terribly. So she doubt my plan B. HAHAHAHAHA!
I-so-agree to a certain extend. HAHAHA!

At least I do have a plan ahead for now, which only consist for myself and no others involved.
Don talk about marriage or family or watever. Its just me and myself for now. =D

o/s: I wan things to be smooth and successful for this month! and further. ^^
THANK YOU!!!! ^^

Loves, wena

No comments: