Sunday, August 12, 2012

07.08.12 Birthday

First of all, I would like to declare that my desktop is officially down!
Thus no editing of photos and posting of awesome photos to blog. =(
I could use phone apps to edit but I don want to lag my phone and editing photos on phone are really tedious to me. So photos posted here are all original unless edited.  =D

And And And
Happy Birthday to Myself.
This year was definitely simple, which i really enjoyed.
Invited some friends over for a simple dinner, which all the dishes are cooked by myself.
#Sweating like a Pig.

Here's what I did for my birthday.
Brought this pack of tonic ingredients to brew chicken soup for my friends and Alex.

It was quite an enjoyable time shopping at the wet market early in the morning alone.
Brought all the ingredients and clean the whole chicken which was really gross. Slicing the meat and everything. Starting brewing this soup from 2pm. While some of them are working and others are slacking at home. HAHA!

Notepad on the kitchen wall for myself while cooking.

 
Table of dishes.
1. Pumpkin + Ikan bilis 
2. Sweet and sour Pork
3. Sambal KangKong
4. Chicken Tonic Soup
Busy with my cooking and totally ignoring my cam for taking photos.
I will try to write up a post on my food if possible, even though is not very professional cooking. HAHAHA!

Invited Alex, Eileen, ST and Gina over for dinner.
Thought i brought less than enough for all of us but it was too much so Joel and Joanne have to had their dinner before heading to my place. Last minute call so explain the misjudge foods quantity and quality. HAHA!

Thank you all for the Cupcakes and Macaroons. Plus my Cheesecakes.
Overwhelmed with sweetness that night +++ the presents of you guys! =D

That night we split into colour team. HAHA!
This shot is terrible but anyway the main point is St expression. The joke of the day. LMAO!!!!
Alex is spoiled with choices that night.

Blue team for the win! HAHAHA!
I was telling them that this shall be the last time you guys will be coming my house for any celebrations.
Next time shall be tougher to gather over my place le. =(
Hope there is still chances like these happen. ^^

My family was not there for me to celebrate with. Dad when to work but he did help me out with the rice that day. While mother was working OT. Aw... Likely I invited them over to my place to spend the day with me.

St, E and Gina brought cupcakes for us.
My first try on twelve cupcakes. Not bad lah. But too sweet for my likings.
I love to bake but not consume. HAHA

Then Joel and Joanne came after our dinner with the box of macaroons.

Wishing.

Said out loud my wishes and had a good laugh. XD

Present from BFF (not bf)! ^^
I know you are late because of this! Love you too! =D
p/s: my head looks super huge compare to my body.

Took ton of photos that night with him because of them!
Quite surprise like how E told me that Alex could also accommodate their request.
Thank you for making this happen. ^^

HAHAHA! Wonder how he can tolerate my weight. =X
But it was fun! HAHA! My first time of him carrying me on his shoulder lah. HAHA!
Sorry for the HAHA-ing. Just by looking at these photos make me laugh and smile and felt happy that I have friends to push us to work things out. XD

 Thank you Peng You MEN!!!! ^^

 
 A post from BestFriend!!!
 Meheartsyoutoo!!!! ^^


The second birthday mee sua from Alex.
The first was like 2 years ago? Plus bird nest. This year you forgot the bird nest present for me. XD


Okay thats all for my actual BD post.
Thank you Dear, Eileen, ST, Gina and Chuas for coming down!
Thank you everyone who wishes me bd!!!!!

Xiexienimen!!!!!!! =D
More photos will be up on FB.

Loves, wena






No comments: