Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Semester

A brand new and last semester for me!!! WOOHOO~~~!
Can you imagine how delightful and happy am I? Because its the last sem of my studies. Unless I intend to go further, but i guess all these years of studies is enough already. I need a break first before proceeding for my next study plan.

School have started and it is already in the mid of my second week.
Procrastinated for the first week and now Im still kinda flooding around in school.

Have been lagging of frequent updates or even short ones because I was busy during the past long weekend.
I was planning to adopt a dog, but due to some circumstances I forgo the adoption.
Having to spend the 3 days with it, there was some bonds but i have to let go.
Could slept the next day and woke up late for school.

p/s: miss him. =(((

Anyway, met up with poly mates on saturday to have a simple get-together dinner.
I miss them too!!! Was chatting to all of them and having to realize we are all transiting into another phrase of life. Time past like this. We have known each other for 5 years or so liao! WOW!!!!

With Danny too. =)

Ytd attended Alex's friend, Kelly birthday gathering.
Analyzing this group when we are all facing the next transition in life as well.
 Dinner and beer at Sauce ytd till 1am. Shag + PC.
cause i wanna sleep. =(
But still happy Birthday to Kelly!!! ^^

Another dinner on Friday night with BHBH7 members.
Had vegetarian for dinner and the dishes looks super norm and realistic!
 and and and is super nice! ^^


There are more photos for each dinner. I will do up a post for them.
Meanwhile just revisit my blog or stay with me if you wanna know whats happening with me.
HAHA! =D

Loves, wena
 

No comments: