Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Month

Here comes August.

Didnt take note that August is here and so is my Birthday. (Counting down 1 and half day)
Felt so emotional when my Birthday is nearly. Don know why whenever the Town council volunteers hang the National flag up and deco the streets, I felt like the Nation is celebrating my BD as well. HAHAHAHA!
Though my bd doesnt fall on 9Aug. But still got the feel!

However, I wish and hopefully hope that some friends of mine will be warm hearted to wish me or meet me for simple dinner. ^^ Anyway, I wish for everyone good health, live for life and be happy and MORE MORE MONEY! Have been planning and deciding one some life issues now. No time to spare.

Met and went out with E on Sat to visit a mutual friend of us for house warming.
Super awesome concept for a 5 room standard flat. Guess it will cost a bomb though.

They have this string wall divider thingy. So nice and classy concept.
Want my future home to be like this. Dreams~ XD

Only Instagram photos posted for this post. Too lazy to upload and transfer my photos from cam to laptop plus need editing. Somemore I still have yet to get hold of mac photoshop. =X

 Shopped one day at PS alone. Went around and saw this fold-able bike.
So cool! Maybe cousin is passing me his.
So I could just cycle to SK or my ah ma house or to work. ^^ If my legs can tahan, I sure will cycle to AMK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Save money is the priority now. XD

Then... I still cant get over the diving trip.
I wan to dive somemore!!!!
#underwater Love.

p/s: this E joke on me so hard on sat. ZZZ! Gonna smack her butt.
p/ss: Im actually right lah. ^^

Last photo of me diving down to the seabed.
Terrible and a burden. HAHA

 Things to note for the early of August:
- Meeting all most of my friends soon which is next week. ^^
- Critical bidding week next week too!
- MY Bd next week too!
- Attending A's ah gong bd celebration!
- Attending baby first month celebration next week ALSO!
- School starts the following week~~~ =(
- Thai Buffet don know when! HAHA.

Loves, wena

No comments: