Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photobucket
Yeap here is the marina barrage post
That day was a big spam!
So I chose some CHIOs~ photos out from the 400!


Photobucket
Here is one chio one!
I like ths shot more instead...


Photobucket
Something like this?
But still not good enough. Need to work on it more


Photobucket
Another one..

Photobucket
Nice view but the colours doesnt match. :(
Most of my shots are SOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo Normal~
Boring........



Photobucket
The weather was crazy that particular day!
Brought some tarts that i made and they were all smash together! HAHA!
So i forced them to finish it up.. wahahha!

They said is nice~ ^^


Photobucket
We were burning when we were 1/3 of the path way up.
EXTREMELY SCORING!


So we decided to stay in the shelter before the sunset.
Headed to one exhibition (again~)
Photobucket
Bloody hell!
Each of us started to click on my SLR like there's no tml~


Super CRAzY photos
Photobucket
Photobucket
These are a few from the lots, the rest are in my facebook!
Sometimes i wonder why i always take so many photos and waste my space..
when all of them looks the same! HAHA!


Photobucket
This year this month this day is the worse of my unglam pics ever!!!
LAUGH TILL BENG


xxlovesxx

No comments: