Sunday, October 11, 2009

Photobucket
I suppose ppl knew about it already

I knew about the past but to a certain extend. Yet i know now is different.
So i put my trust and wat i believe into it.
*******


Anyways... ytd spend the whole day out.
Was out by 7 out abit, and headed to his camp for some event.
Got there not long after, the weather starts to pour and alex just started his fast match.
SUAY! HAHA!

Planned to watch surrogates, but he fall asleep till 6pm!!! =(
and so i aimlessly waited. Okay lah actually i did find things to spend my time off.
PSP~ yeah boring, i know...
Dinner at sembawang, had TURTLE soup and some other dishes.
Everything was really NICE seriously!
The soup was nice too! Of course not to think about it is turtle.
Head home after



Seems like this coming week, there's lot of things for me to do.
Need to plan my time nicely~



p/s: finally i found this template.. thanks for the help ppl. ^^
and i very happy cause i finally change it. :)

No comments: