Thursday, October 1, 2009

Finally im sitting on my lousy chair and desk.

Went kallang for project early in the morning and im late. Sorry guys!
I took the wrong route thus i had to take a back trip again~
My hands are aching after the bowling session...


Here's the ZOO trip photos.
Photobucket
I guess some like me haven been to ZOO for yrs!
On the way there i was feeling EXCITED!!! Memories just flow into my brain
about the children area.

I had fun there!!
But i never get a chance to go... AH!


Too many to upload so here are some of them which i find is nice.
Anyway Sg zoo's animals are normal? Calm? Same?
I just disappointed by one particular thing is that there are too many DIFF types of monkey!
Interesting yet calm-y
Photobucket

Photobucket
I like this. ^^


Photobucket
This photo is nice!

Photobucket
We manage to finish visiting all the animals
BUT NOT THE CHILDREN AREA! =((

Photobucket

Monkeys monkeys monkeys~
Photobucket
Red butt

Purple butt

Big butt
Photobucket
Look so spongy!!!
The way it walks and cause its butt to move like hell.. DAMN SHAKY!
CUTE~~~ ^^


Photobucket
Ah meng's Family
I don know where is ah meng's grave and i can even forget about it.
Ended up miss out this portion of the trip


while figuring our way around
Photobucket
we came across this area where they actually have this phototaking session
and i heard from the ic that each snap cost 5bucks. =(
Don wanna waste any money on just taking photos, though it can be memories


Photobucket


That day the weather was unpredictable.
Sunny and humid then later pouring, so we hide ourselves in the air-con viewing rm with the lions. Waiting for the rain to stop
Photobucket
Why do all kings have so many wife~

Photobucket
Leopard cat.
Nice photo again


I hate visiting the reptile corner.
ESPECIALLY SNAKES
Photobucket
I really dislike them a lot
LIKE i mention before how i dislike snails~
=XX


Whenever i see snakes or snails, i will have those uneasy feelings~~~
something that is worse then ticklish.
Photobucket
Among so many photos taken, i prefer this.
BEST is with its tongue sticking out
Not very focus. But yet liking the aggressive look
PS: Rest of the photos are in facebook


At the mean time, im still editing my marina barrage photos.
I decided to keep myself busy after one sem of break
xxlovesxx

No comments: