Tuesday, October 6, 2009

DON MAKE ME CRY LIKE SHIT NOW!
Seriously I know is all my fault
I said yet i never do it
I never care
I remain silent
I show attitudes
I promise something but i broke it
I give you hope and i disappoint you again again and again
p/s: I cried because im letting my feelings out





F. my fault! I know I KNOW I KNOW!!!!!
I wan to say sorry but i guess you will say no point saying it cause it had happened.
then i remain in silent. Yet something will happen again
Still in my heart, there is countless sorry that i wan to say


Everything just happen and gone sooooooooooooo so so wrong!
If god is to give me two choices
i would choose the "restart".
Restarting my life to give me another chance to deal with things better in the future life
but i don wan to restart and change all my love ones and friends!

No comments: