Saturday, October 31, 2009

I shall skip the FPSO naming cem trip first cause that post might be really long
and i need to edit those photos. Lazy lah!


28.10.09 Wednesday. PANEL 3
I can said it was not very well done. But somethings are really hard to explain further
as things happen which are out of our control.
Photobucket
I look like some waitress especially with the 3/4 sleeve. XD


Photobucket
I post this because i feel slim here.. LOL!!!

Photobucket
During the presentation


Photobucket
My team mates btw.

Photobucket
My project room mates.. there are more actually but some left and some in the pic are from the other rms. They just come and kpo only. HAHA! Anyway there are girls in my room too!
Need to say it here lah.. =)

WAS SO TIRED THAT DAY because of finishing up my 3D craft design!
slept at 3 the day before. EYE BAGS AND DARK CIRCLES ARE OUT~~~



29.10.09.Thursday. Met up with EJJS and down to haji lane.
As wat joel had said, i was fascinated by his mac book cam effects! SERIOUSLY okay~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My bangs had grown~

Photobucket
Don you think i look cute? =P

Photobucket
This reminds me of the ten brothers. One of them, the one with big mouth.

Photobucket
He is funny + cute! HAHA!

Photobucket
Nice face I have there... PLS IM SO BHB!
Not so much of pore exposure. heng~~ =P

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think web cam pics are just normal. So i just post few of them here...
Rest are in facebook. Anyway down to haji lane.


We, I mean i suppose to be shopping but something caught my eye instead. =D
THIS lomo cam!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

GOSH! Pls don scold me for spending (wasting) money on one.
Can i say i have my reasons? =X OOPS! And guess wat, i think i spoiled my film!!!!
Without having to take any shots yet. =(

Photobucket
^^My other babies. Lousy Pixels pic. FROM MY N71.

xxlovesxx

No comments: