Saturday, September 19, 2009

Went out in the morning to meet bros for lan. at clementi.
The weather was very wet and COLD!!!
I was shivering from clementi to raffles to marina square and
regretted for not bringing my jacket out.

Fortunate me, I had my lucky star with me! ^^


Finally met up with all my girls and joel for steamboat
And joel was late. Make us damn ps to wait for him to finish till he is full! XD
Photobucket
Thats why he is joel! =D


Went over to shaw tower, cause E and i brought fruits.
I need to digest something down..
Photobucket


I was playing with my stomach cause i look very bloated.
Photobucket
As if im pregnant worse is with that look! Maybe im just crazy thinking of pregnant.. HAHA!


YEAH! I really miss them! and really appreciate they make it.
Through is boring, you guys are still the best! ^^

I love this photo! =D
Photobucket
I wan to sat something... Joel is confuse with his post.
He got peace and at the same time trying to rock? XD!!!


Nice day! :D
I still have a few more entries to blog!!!
xxlovesxx

No comments: