Sunday, September 6, 2009

WASTED TRIP

But i had hot friends with me the other day @ sentosa! =D
Photobucket
Took too much photos of me playing at the kids area..


When we got there, the sky is getting real real dark
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The weather was "good" because it was damn windy and super cooling.
And we got hype up though its going to rain.
The fun was just there that matters!


Photobucket
You can just see how strong is the wind.
The trip was wasted but the time spending with them was TOTALLY NOT.


Photobucket
I am moving!!! =D
They were all taken so stupidly.


While the sky is still raining heavily, we took different bus to tour around.
Saw these family, the daughter is really cute and pretty. Is the combination correct?
and the mother is REALLY SMOKING HOT AND GORGEOUS!!
Photobucket
Young mum leh! *Flicking eyebrown*
After the first tour around, we took the other one and again tour around.
Yet still the rain didnt stop and we shall really miss the SUN. DAMN!


Photobucket
My free Singtel BACKPACK IS RED!!!


Seriously, waiting for the rain to stop and either do we wan to leave sentosa because of the 3 bucks entrance fee.
We hang around the benches while confirming our next plan
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket
This was only good shot that i took that day.
The rest were all anyhow photos.. SO MESSY AND BLOODY HELL A LOT!


Photobucket
This is really random! And wat i call messy.


Photobucket
On the way to our next plan.
CATHAY FOR FINAL DESTINATION.

Photobucket
I LOVE YOU!


Photobucket
Ask me why i post this because my legs look SLIM!
For a like so long! But in actual fact they both are freaking huge to me. XD
But the main focus is my feet look small because of JOEL slippers THEY ARE HUGE.


Had astons for lunch-dinner.
And cause joanne to took cab down which is like...
Photobucket
Photobucket
FOOD FOOD FOOD.
Recently i had been eating quite a lot to gain some energy for my body.
They are not functioning well as compare to before the operation.

I ordered teriyaki chicken with coleslaw + pasta something.
THE PASTA IS REALLY NICE!!! ^^


Photobucket
Headed for movie and its (FD) really not nice.
The 3D effect is good but the storyline is not up to my expectations. Everything is about the same as 1 2 3. I guess those who likes it just like the gross part.
HAHA


Off to bed now~
AND I'm going KL on MONDAY! say you miss me pls! =P
xxlovesxx

No comments: