Thursday, September 24, 2009

I don know EVERYTHING!
This post will be emoing i agree. But after the end, i felt better.


I don know why im so emotionally not right recently
I don know why I had problems but yet they might be nonsenseical
I don know why when I feel sad i will keep it inside myself
I don know why I cannot control my emotions
I don know why Im feeling so tired




Everything just goes gone bad for me.
PPl don know that even some small actions will make me think why why and just why
Sometimes i will "TRY" to be optimistic
but ended up im disappointed.

WATS THE POINT WHEN PPL SAY TRY TO BE OPTIMISTIC?


I know they are trying to console and they did.
is a good thing




Im feeling tired and sick for somethings.
And it always goes back to the same old spot, things starts again
Im a person whom my facial expressions tell everything but
don try to look at it, cause sometimes it is wrong!

Ppl always say i looked stress but actually im not.
Looks unhappy, maybe yes maybe not.
Looks happy, most of the time (at times it might be fake)

Stop asking me to say them out when i don want.
If i wan to, i will. Don assume.
In fact, i myself assumed a lot! STUPID right... =,














One of my EBFF told me that i drift away from them.
Its the fact

I reply her that Im just tired.
And my heart sink to the bottom and tears just starts when i reply her
(See im too emotional right)

Not because im busy dating or watever.
I know how to plan my time, but Im seriously just tired
Emotionally tired

I had changed.





Watever it is, im happy. :)

No comments: