Thursday, September 3, 2009

Second post of the day..
Photobucket
"delight you always"


I forgot that i went out on 290809 and took random photos.
Like this..
Photobucket
Joanne chua.
I guess everyone who reads my blog knows about her already.

Photobucket
As usual diff facial expressions


I extremely love these two portrait shoots which i took
Photobucket


Photobucket
Excuse about the pimples and untidiness of her hair.
But this is wat we call nature of joanne. XD
Still both are really nice! I LOVE IT!


Photobucket
This is another one which i took.. but is very candid.
Anyway here is jasmine!


Photobucket
I guess everyone knows her so yeah... I shall just skip the intro. =D


Photobucket
Photobucket


Messing lines
Photobucket
Taken by Joanne.




Went sentosa on tuesday, BUT IT STARTED TO RAIN SO HEAVILY!
BECAUSE OF EILEEN!!!! Ai yo yo yo yo! =X
So many photos to resize edit and blog them up.
I will do it when i free.
xxLovesxx

No comments: