Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I want to say something because i have been keeping it inside myself for the past few days.
I didnt mean not to share it with my love but then i just don wan don like to irritate all my loves one around me. Same goes to me.. I'm just saying ar.
"you know wat i mean hor" :)




I have been mentioning this situation here for a few times already.
Gathering ppl for our small minor activities/gathering is really tough enough


And in the past i can proudly say that i will be the one to ask them out for gathering
and i had to stand in every each of their shoes to think
what they want
where they want to go
who they want to meet
when they can meet
and stuff.




Is really not an easy job to organize when everyone has different opinions
The worse is when one never reply or give excuses.
I don know is it excuses or reasons but from my point of view i see them all as excuses

I really treasure everyone but yet yet
some don even seems to appreciate what i had done.

Eventually, i slowly drift away and im trying not to care.
I wan to be bhb to say that i will always think of others likings before planning everything.
Still i can feel that ppl take it reluctantly for what i had did
some don see wats the story behind


So some find that since you are always first to contact me
then i shall be lazy.. and wait for you to ask me out instead, in the future too!

Wat if oneday i stop all this "stupid" things
i guess only 2 will message me ask me my whereabouts. (okay maybe 3 or 4)
I assume the rest don even care


You know im tired of everything.
This is not the first time i said it but i still trying my best to make an effort to have a small gathering as i don wan our friendship to just stop there you see.




NOTE: This post is just my point of view feelings.
I don know what you guys thinks on your side. Rememeber im a two sided viewer.



I'm not emoing her. Just pouring everything out.
AND I'm FEELING MUCH BETTER NOW!
^^




Next meet up friday.
One is not coming. Some will be late due to work.
xxlovesxx

No comments: