Saturday, April 11, 2009


Was a very simple one but very nice and sweet.
Can see that all my relatives once gather together again.. =)
Photobucket
My uncle's wedding

Photobucket
My twin cousin.


Photobucket
The bride.

Simple dressing but is good enough.
Just by the looks on everyone's faces, you can see that we all are in joy and happiness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing around with cameras.
This one is one of the super vintage one can! =D

RETO~~


Photobucket

Yeah yeah... is MRS LEE! =D

Photobucket
^6

Photobucket
Me and my grandpa.



Photos below are just random shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
The bride and me..

P/S: ROSA now you know who's flower le ma?! =D



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Heeheehee!
Does we look alike? =P



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nice shot!

Photobucket



Photobucket
The guy is my grandma's twin brother.
And she is so CUTE lah!!! =D

Photobucket

The twins in the house! =D


I wonder who is going to have the next twins. LOL!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cousins.


Photobucket
The family photo.


Photobucket

LOVES~!


I had a fun day that Sunday! =D

No comments: