Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hello LOVELY!
I enjoyed my weekends! But i did not enjoyed my weekdays in school!

Got so stress up on the first week only!!! FREAKING hell

Friday met Eil and Joel for some slacking session.
Sorry for waiting for me E! =X
My bad dude

Lizard!!!
Photobucket







































































Photobucket

OMG!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!
It's freaking smelly and gross and wat-ever shit you can come up with that!



Intend to meet Joa at 1
and we were like so slow so ended up meeting at my house bus stop at 5 going 6.


Headed down to
.
.
.
Photobucket


PUNGGOL END


Photobucket

that area was kinda industrial... Ships works are all over the area.
In the past it wasnt like polluted
The sea was very nice and enable to see the other country.
But BUT BUT


Photobucket

Lovely family



Photobucket

^^


Photobucket

Nice beach


Photobucket

Even saw OIL RIG there!
*Surprisingly*


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photobucket


YeSH! Only the two of us!
But we enjoyed the time and activities we do.



*Never edit*
Photobucket

And PUNGGOL END is really a very nice place to go.
Though there isnt anything but is the person and embience are wat you are talking about.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Hot nice comfort sweet



Photobucket

I can feel the PAIN! OMFG!


Photobucket

Thanks girl for acc me there!! =D

*Cheer you up*



Photobucket
HAD_ED XIN WANG.
Friendly waiter served called FRANCIS. hahahahha.



FACEBOOK FACEBOOK FACEBOOK





loves

No comments: