Monday, April 6, 2009


Photobucket

^^


Sunday was a different day!



*******








Can someone just heal my heart for me?
I'm really tired of planning stuff and yet things crops up. =)

I'm not angry just being disappointed again.
I know the reasons but can't be help right so we shall meet other time



see ya guys around
If you happen to read this post sms me tml.
Sorry if i hadn't been replying your messages cause i'm sad and disappointed over it...
If you never read my blog my post then

























































































































































































i think i have NC olready.
I will just remember how the feeling and will just keep in my heart.

F.R.I.E.N.D.s

No comments: