Monday, April 13, 2009

Officially last day of IA.
Slacked the whole half day in the production office. Waiting for clearance.


So took photos with some of my mentors.


Photobucket
Just call him Poh.

Photobucket
Really slacking throu the day talking

Photobucket
Photobucket
This is my main mentor. BALAJI.
He walks super fast and talk super fast either in English or Tamil.
Everything that he does, is super fast.


Photobucket
Wasted the last 30 mins in the HR meeting office.
We are all tired, i guess.
Tired of the place? hhahaha!



Photobucket
Been sleeping really really late and out till really late.
And i'm bored. But JUST DAMN LAZY TO GO out.

Plus everyone around me seems to be busy with their stuff.
Brain not working very well since i had a fever a few days ago. I guess my brain is kinda failing ill seriously. Sooner or later...

Symptoms of lagging and forgetting stuff.












bye.

No comments: