Friday, April 17, 2009

Ellox!!!
I'm SO in love with my blog SONG!!!
Over heard it from 98.7..

(So i guess i shall not move right..... NAH! I guess i did moveD on)

Photobucket

I LOVE YOU! ^^

Mad found this at sportlight done by someone else.




With her is like always camwhore-ing...
Photobucket

Who's the man! Yeah~


Photobucket

My tongue looks rubberish!


Photobucket



Photobucket

This is funny. ;) haha.
My face looks like some cartoon char.



^^



I'm trying to enjoy and making full use of this one week holiday of mine!
Next week sch is starting real soon!!!
SO SOON!


Just came back from my cousin's house.
Been chatting like some crazy ppl in the house laughing like nobody's business.
It's so long ever since i had been over their house

More clothes! More man! LOL!!!!!!





Loves

No comments: