Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welcome~

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3?!
Photobucket

NO WAY man??!!!
Trying to make me start crying?

hahahhahahah!
But it just make me MISSES my FRIENDS VERY VERY MUCH!!!
AND of course NOT FORGETTING MY SCH!
Photobucket
This was taken on my graduation day.
For those 5 years... We are bond played teased laughed sweat-ed stressed fighted together.
(EVEN now!)
Totally cannot miss out changing ourselves too!





That's why we purposing "DRESSED" ourselves up like this....
Photobucket
80's RETO STYLE!!!
When the ceremony started, we had to walk thro the red carpet.
Where i remembered i was the first to enter the TENSE-EXCITING HALL~
with that looks.. And i saw teachers were like OMG~~~
*laughing among themselves*

EH... WOW~
But i really dressed as how when i was in SEC 1. Totally awesome!



And then-before
Photobucket
Everything was just GOOD! You see. XD

This was how i remembered the day and FOR LIFE!



NOW.......

Photobucket
Photobucket
I enjoyed my poly-life too!
2 & half sems left~
Graduation is coming soon but yet so far~
This time round i shall do something diff. i guess? =P

I expect to be a touching and FUN ONE!!!!
CHEERS!!! =D



Catch Walt Disney Pictures' High School Musical 3:
Senior Year in cinemas from October 24!

1 comment:

JOVELLE ARANT0N said...

ANG SAYA NYO NAH NMN