Friday, October 24, 2008

Welcome~

I recevied this message:

Hey bestie... you just have to read this text,
dont have to reply.
Just wanna share with you.
Lastnight, i sms A and
told A that I somehow sense that you are feeling
troubled recently...
And i told A that i'm v worried abt you!
I realise you are already drifting further and further away from us.
I dont know wat has happen to you,
but I really hope you can get back to ur
usual craziness.
Sometimes it's hard to find a true soul mate
but i'm willing to b ur tem SM
and acc you thru ur rough patch.



*
To her:
I'm sorry that i really never reply
cause i don know how to
and I don know really don know...
But one thing for sure is that i'm really touched by your words.
Really!
as you know me, things(unrelated to e others)
that really break THROUGH my heart
i would just keep them in myself.
Watever i think and think and how much i try to think optimistic.
they still don really works.
Even if i really freaking wan to say them out.
My mouth just couldnt do the job!!!
That's really fcuking idiot right.

there is one thing for sure.
Maybe you are the one who really can sense that.
I mean really really sense that even though you never see my expression
my talkings etc
for like !@#$% long already!
*


I'M NOT BEING EMO!
I just feeling depressed!!! This time really got DEPRESSED!


My life is not happening
but is irrelevant happening!!!!
others say that they will be there for me.
But i just don know.
not to offend anyone but is really nice that you message me
about it or talk to me... But in life i really really don know who to talk to seriously!
EVEN the closest person with me.
But when i really don wan means i really don want
so don keep asking me about it.



p/s: maybe i just couldn't get the correct replies from them.


that makes me like this.
I know i'm not friendly both in expressions and character.
Neither am i high.
So i guess that is my real me.
So you shall be..........


AND many many many told me not to be SO PRESSIMATIC
life is like this.. you need to go throu all this obstacle.
you need to go here go there
you need to do this do that
god is is giving you a chance to learn from mistake challenges blah blah blah.



yeah yeah yeah.
That's life... blahblah
I will answered
=,


life ma right.
so just did i still write all this on my post.
need to be optimistic ma. correct......

No comments: