Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a random entry.

I'm eating SNICKERS now!!!
I can feel the fats dissolving into my stomach!
HELLL~~~~!

AND recently i just got myself a NEW PHONE!
Which is
.
.
.
.
.
















Samsung i900 (Omnia)
Photobucket
I got the black one. =D
YEAH yeah YEAH!!!
I'm a lazy and rough person totally not suitable for white!
So...

WHY OMNIA?!

1. It has a large screen of 3.2inch
( I like big BIG SCREEN!)

2. It weights only 122g!
(GOSH! It's lighter than iphone okay & of course my N70!)

3. It has a 5 mega-pixel camera!!!
(Totally awesome! A super good advantage for me!)
Not only this it has a trigger-happy mode. SUPER DUPER COOL!

4. The SMS system were listed as conversations.
Whereby the message wouldn't keep up to more than one SMS from the same person.
(Isn't this fascistic?! =P)

5. Omnia now even comes in white with either 16GB or 8GB in build memory.
(I like as i can store all my nice-sweet messages)

6. It also has an auto rotation- into landscape format or other else.



However the bad thing is that...

Omnia has no stylus slot instead the stylus is need to carry it around.
Not very user-friendly to me.

But overall I totally Love my NEW PHONE! =D





AND I CUT MY UGLY HAIR TODAY!
Still the same old look....
Wish me luck tml man!

No comments: