Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a random entry.

Today is happening?!


Recently got this photo shoot with hiphop style
Photobucket
So COOL isnt it! XD
But i look so manly!






Neh~ I don have dancing cells
How can it be possible leh...




Photobucket
S..H..E?!
hahhahahhaha!



Photobucket
I like this.. =P
I like the poster that she is holding!
If i could have one...



Photobucket

Photobucket
Don you think they look very interesting?!


I was amazed that they had this kinda effect.. =D
wahahhaha!

Life is boring...
And I'm keeping myself in house for like days!
Super lazy to go out...
and I'm going to MIA asap SOON!!!!




Been thinking alot...
How Why What!
Like i said.. LIFE MAN~~~





Reply to all tags:
--->chiat: tag only ar.. XD hahhaha!
--->han: hahha! talk to you? o.O hahahhaha!

No comments: