Sunday, October 26, 2008

It was Yesterday!

WBL final was yesterday!
And yes my team got the 1st runner up!
Photobucket
*Shandy was having meeting*
got there at 3.30pm.. and they let us wait till 5.00
then we start the photography session.

So as usual, started our own photo session first.
Photobucket
I love ah hui~~!

Photobucket
I love EVON! =D

Photobucket
This was taken by hui!
I thought it was a nice photo! =)
But then the extra person at the left... =(

Photobucket
Hey hey~~!!

Photobucket
EE! I'm isolating alone at one side. =(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Erm..
Photos are only like this.
Didnt take much thus i shall just end here.


ByE!





Reply to tag:
--->shiwei:I agree with you! But then at times living in this earth is hard. such as you need to see ppl's expression attitude erm.. and yan guang.. =X

No comments: