Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Updating...

Did some shopping today.

Brought one shirt and is like...
trying to tell myself it's not a wastage of money given out.

monday happenings nearly broke my nails
cause of the lousy toilet door.
end up with my supernatural power that my nails can really bent
to some extend that it was detached away small portion from my fresh.
and it started to bleed a little.
nice right!






THANKS PPL FOR VISITING MY BLOG.
So in order to THANKS MY READERS
any request of stuff you guys wan me to blog about?!
just tag me or leave me a comment will do.
I'm very willing to blog about it
but not some irrelevant stuff


====================================
cant wait to meet my girls this sat
I cant even wait to see ST in her new hair style!
WOOHOO~!
I also want a change!
=D




Reply to all tags:
--->eileen: yeah! but don dare to cut my head to botak
--->hy no.2: yar hor! but wig ex. =X ahhahaha but good idea! =D hahaha
--->ST: omg~! I wanna see! =D
--->han: yar! but why you change it to ayumi's? =P
--->joa: the last sentence very CA leh! XD hahahhaha
--->Bjorn:don know leh! hahah Bowl!!! abit... hahah later my head looks even bigger! =D haha

No comments: