Thursday, January 24, 2008

RANDOM!

Nobody request any

So I'm going to be BHB to post my stuff right now!
And eileen your request is a bit... you know~ XD
Actually i had loads of photos.
but i can't post them all up so i post this few that are kind....


Photobucket
Whenever i see this pic, i will remember xiuling will said
that i had one younger brother.
The younger brother is me!

Photobucket
Liting and rosa is inside too!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rosa! you are so small can! XD

Photobucket
Super tomboy!
But i like!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Rachel! I didnt mean to post this up de.
but... XD

Photobucket
MRS LEE i got your pic! XD
I wonder why teachers are shy! hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket
OMG!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I very angry with this photo!
Cause of ST!
YOU see that you are so stiff! BUt of course now... you are totally diff. lah!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Hahahahahahha!

Photobucket

Photobucket
In 2005.

Very very very ExtremelY random!

====================================

Photobucket
CUTE!

Photobucket
TOOT!

Photobucket
NICE~!

But now i'm like shit... Zzz!
more to come with Rachel
Rosa Yi
EileenJoanne
joel ST Yanrong jas.

Ended here.....



Reply to all tags:
--->st: yar!
--->eileen: hahah sure no prob! Trust me man! But i will disturb you! Waahhaha!

No comments: