Monday, January 21, 2008

OH!

C. New YEAR is coming!
I wonder I had been excited for like a fews weeks already!
seems like i can't wait for CNY!

WOOHOO~!
Can you feel and smell of CNY!
OMG~! I'm so high now!!!!

But exams... spoil everything.
=(

To all my friends who knows i'm low recently:
I'm okay! Just at times i really get emo till the end.
So just JOKE with me!
I'm alright.
But at moments i will seems to be very calm.
I'm just stupid going insane over those.


I want a new hair cut!

any idea or suggestions? but not botak!
thou i intend to for the past few years i had been mentioning about it.



Reply to all tag:
--->eileen:yeah! ON CNY we wear to school?! want want?! hahah yar yar! the longer i compare between then they really look quite... =D hahahha yeah... Jingdian! =D
--->hy no 2.: hahaha! Is okay lah! the guy and girl "zheng shi de"! =X NC~
--->sojini: oh can can.. you got those photos le ma? Those pic not i take de. =D hahha
--->Bjorn: yeah! So high! Do visit!
--->KELYN: no prob! I should thanks you cause you brought from us. =D
--->han: yar! I can smell it! >< Make me hungry only! =D

No comments: