Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY Beginning of 2008!

Let's enjoy our end of 2007
and get Extreme high for 2008!
WAAHOO~!

Was painting my room today again.
Keep persuading my dad for off.
Therefore last minute went out home to meet joel and eileen at hub.
By the time i got there was almost 9pm
Photobucket
And reached city hall around 10++.
God damn so many ppL!

Woohoo~!
Off we go to see fireworks!
Photobucket

While waiting for the countdown...
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
memories of the ice-cream


And finally the highlights of the day!
FIRE~!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(i think this is the only shot that is heavenly nice!)
WORKS~!

I didnt know i can capture such a good shot!
OMG~!
I'm satisfied with my work pieces.
*thank you*


Starting with a new year with them.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This photo make me laugh till end of today.
Just that joel seems to be SOoo black.
hahahah
*WEIRD~!*

===================================================

Photobucket
To Jasmine:
I just have to say that you should put back those stuff behind you.
You are just you! So don care about the others.
You can be even more confidence!
But you are still the same old jasmine! =D
*yo yo yo!*

Photobucket
To my long old friend:
You are just as blur but you indeed is clever and very practical!
hahahaha
However one thing was you did change to much even confidence compare to the old you.
Which is really shocking to me when you did some 'actions'.
Keep it up okay!
Don always think that you are fat.
At least you have the height.
But "someone" should be even sadder than you.
*the one who is in the photo with you THAT SHORTY!*
Wahahaha!
I really never regrate knowing you!!!

Photobucket
To this JOEL:
You are also one of the greatest friend i had even know.
Thou you always gather with the girls but you are just have the girls clicks.
And during those years really thanks so much for those listening from me!
You and Eileen are just the ones that will know wat i'm saying.
This makes us to be so fun to hang together!
Army is just no very far so keep even fitter! hahhahaha
After all, i'm really pleasure to have known you pal!

Photobucket
EILEEN!
My DEAREST FRIEND:
thanks for the past fews years. We really had so much tho out.
And now we are still so close!
*you are mine men! Wahahha*
Among all, i think you are the most person who ALWAYS entertain back to me.
the entertainer!
And you will always know wat i was talking about! ^^
THANKS AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

================================================
Photobucket
Shelbi. Don be angry if i post this up.
hahhaha
but i really posted it le. =D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
"Failure to jump case"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
MIA of YR JOA and VIV.

To all my friends who is reading this:
I have a lot a lot more to say!
But just that in one post i cannot say it to everyone one by one.
So to those who know me and i know you guys.
I really very please to have you ppl surrounding me!
And those who helped me.. alot and love me de! =D
* EXCLUDING THE ZL PART*
I just had many many to say to all!
LOVEYOUPPL!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSA!
like finally you are 18 le!
Can officially watch m18 show.



In this year I hope for...
*shhh*




Reply to all tags:
--->Kenneth: actually there is much much more had happen just that i didnt post all up. =D
--->firdaus: ooh! okay! =P hahah link you asap! haaha *linked*
--->yangzi:Happy new year to you toO! WAAHOO~! =D
--->Eileen: Yeah yeah! =D hahha In this year i hope everyone will! hahaha CA!
--->hy:HAPPY NEW YEAR! =D

No comments: