Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Updating...

SHALL I OR SHOULDN'T ME?!





I really need someone and somethings to clue my next next step.
Was talking to doris yesterday after sch,
at least she leads me one step forward.
Madeline too! ^^

But I'm just to confuse over that matter.

Anyway there isnt any event for me to update.
But THANKS for coming to my blog! ^^


*******************

Actually i had this photo gallery blog.
But just that i didnt link it.
Should i?
as my current blog seems to have so many photos

*******************



I wan GO SHOPPING!
C. NEW YEAR IS ROUND THE CORNER!
EXAMS TOO!
=(







Reply to all tags:
--->sojini:THANKS men! ^^ still do come in more often! =D hhaha
--->Rachel: Yeap! ^^
--->Han: THANKS toO! oh in school we don really talk leh. Next time i see you got to say hi!=D
--->Mr J: Of course lah! Scarely one day my com crash again!
--->Ernest: wei ask you to tag me not tag-scold me leh! YOU ps me!!!
--->Eileen:YEAH! hahaha! reconsider wat! =.= eileen you know me de! =D
--->Xiu: yeah! hahahah! Both of us toO! oh i let you know again for that.... hahahha =P
--->Joanne: YOU are making me hungry! =D

No comments: