Monday, September 17, 2007

WOoHOO~!

OMG~!
TOday was a good-bad day...
Firstly bad: Customers (some) are very diao...
OMG~!
Never mind "Monday blue"
Then never mind when closing i was cleaning the fitting room..
Then i saw this tissue paper on the floor in one corner.
Then i wanted to vaum it but cannot lah so i use my leg to put it out...
THEN THEN THEN!
There was it FLAM! OMHG~!
SO f**** gross... greenish some more!
wat worse was that when i put it out the FLAM also stretches out.
[cause i don know there got FLAM!~]
I think the person spit it on the floor then use tissue to cover it!
Never mind some more! Got stain till the wall also lah~
*faint*

OKay.. next..!
GOOD THINGSSSS:- When to eat sakae with fiza and vicky..
Long time never had le... Still not bad the feeling.

THEN at night!
Joel Eileen St Jas Rong and VIVIEN came over to look for me!
OMG~ OMG~ OMG~
They pass me a very sweetening present ever!

Erm...


VYSJ! NEL 4 JJE!


The present they gave me!


Some more the type is frog...
(cause at times i looks like a frog) XD


Still got ready go!


THanks for wrapping tilL... XD
And really thanks for the photo album and photos and messages inside!
IS really nice of you guys!
Sure cost a bomb ba!


The first page jiu very fascinating le!


Still got so many of my photos!


Erm.. chinese mostly i don know how to read. =D
I only know the "gien sheng di wat.." "xia ping wat wat"
"wat er wat wat" ps ps!


My pe kong is tat big de! XD


OMG~! THE BEAUTIFUL~
* faint i tell yoU*
You all should wash out the edited de ma! XD


She chun mei is EILEEN!
hahahh.. I was laughing till siao lah! =D


Really thanks so much for this messages! XD
THANKS THANKS THANKS!
BUt for the joanne part... XD
NEver mind i know she got the xin toO!
THANKS PEEPS!
After reading this... I didnt know i mean like this to you alL!
Really! So "dare move"!
*I think i also shall do some work for you guys!*

May me bless yoU! =D
~hahahhahahaha~

No comments: