Friday, September 14, 2007

WOoHOO~!

Woohoo~!
Today going for work so happy cause seng help me to check my results!
THANKS MEN!

[CURRENT SEMESTER GRADE POINT AVERAGE : 3.8400]
Pls don tell the hala!(if you know her)
XD
She very fan lah!
MEssage me and i never online still pm me. =.=
Hack care her!
I don tell her!

Then during work!
Today was a really good working day..! ^^
Happy happy happy!
Went home saw Charles and he is still working.
One day meet up!

Oh got lots of event coming up!

To HS sec five...
I might be organizing a chalet Each person 25 for 3D2Ns.
Can bring your bf or gf along but also got to pay lah. ^^
This time round sure
-enough food
-enough time(if you are not late!)
Enough jokes!
Happening in during end of this year.
Contact me again! ^^

never contact de not counting. =)

To my classmates...
Meeting up during this holiday.
When... i will message you all again. ^^
But almostly the last week of holiday
or
during your and my holidays!

To my langkawi trips friends...
One day got sentosa!

To my dearest girlfriends...
One day we all meet up and go sentosa! ^^

Hope tml will be a fine day for me!


Reply to all tags:
--->Rosa: Next time send me all.. XD
--->Eileen: Fatty fatty! let fatty fatty together! hahhaha
--->Suat teng: Hahah! Okay lah! Not to bad! =D

No comments: