Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just a random post

Today my off day!
Went out in the afternoon to meet zifeng..
but in the end cannot make it! SRy!
Try to help next time round! ^^

After that meet up with eileen rosa pearlier and st!
At mall.... mrt... hougang lah~
Then tu tu till quite late actually meeting up with joel and joanne with Esther they all.
But in the end, also don have...






Jump jumo!


Nice one!


My bag is big~
HAd our afternoon spent in vivo to play water.. =.=

Then had our late lunch in HongkonG~! hahah

I went to order the same thing.
Is really nice lah!


And big ad fuLL!


Eileen order her baked rice.. set lunch de.


I'm eating chili.


Then rosa scold me!
hahah... joking lah~


Sry! UNglam!


Rosa is bo liao-ing... XD


Eileen!


Wat are the two of us... =P
NO les~!


My face is "meaty meaty"!


So ramdon lah~ St!


I was wondering wat i was doing that time?!


We were drinking our diluted drinks!


IN the end! Ended up damn damn fulL!
CAuse i eat some noodles(very little) from rosa!
And some rice from eileen!


Cam core with rosa de hat! But she never sent me hers photos!
Then where is pearlier!


A better shot...

Then at night went swimming!
Meet up with yi! ^^



We swam for like half hr then begin chased out!
=(

Reply to all tags:
--->Mr J: other day lo.. ^^
--->Esther: Okay! lINKed ^^

No comments: