Sunday, September 30, 2007

Updating...

SEEms LIKE Alot ppl miss me leh~
LOL!
Don think anyone will miss me that much!
BUt i really miss you guys!
Thanks for passing by into my work place and talk to me.
I saw a lot friends during this month!

Blogging to me this month is really not much
however just come and visit it pls! ^^

I really got a lot of stuff to do and plan!
*got to go now*

Miss me okay! LOL!


Reply to all tags:
--->Rachel: this is the steven's
blog.
--->Meihar: Yar that time blogging lo.. XD erm... i didnt went for any camp but soon. =P
--->eileen:cause nothing to update also leh~ =P how.. no go out also cause i everyday work work.. =(
--->Huiyi: Go out oneday with the whole class except for the hala! XD hahahha
--->St : then how you going to work how long? then monday how?! =(
--->Mr J: wei! You so chek ar! But i like it! ( learn from eileen) XD hahahha
--->Kenneth: hhaha! working lor! Tired lor! XD so how are yoU?!

No comments: