Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just a random post

Today had work till 5 plus cause at night i got things to settle.
Then went to buy mooncake~
BUY BUY buY till 60++ dollars!
o.O
To give ppl...

Then after that went out and saw guan yi!
But i never talk to him just hand signal.. Cause i rushing off~
PS guan yi!

To Eileen:
EILEEN!
THANK THANKS THANKSSS
SO SO SO SO MUCH!

I pay you back asap can plus your service charge and gst and transport fee de! ^^
REALLY HEN GAN XIE NI! ^^
Love you so much!



Reply to all tags:
--->Kenneth: I ill sure jia you and beat her till she don hao lian to everyone! =D hahah
--->meihar: yar! I know her! MY very long sec sch mate! =D Okay linked yoU! ^^
--->Eileen:you don look like her lah~ Imagine you look like her.. *I wonder* XD hahah
--->St:OF course! THANKS so much! I will love you guys! ^^
--->seng: hahha! yeah! Really had so so so much FUN! =D haha~ Gay~ but you also don look like lah.. ^^
--->Vivi:YAR! Really really really love it so much! THANKS! Anyway i also in need of photo album! =P
--->Mr J: YAR! MR J! XD I know... Ni men and her you xing le! ^^ AI SI NI MEN! XD hahahha
--->Doris: yar! nice~! ^^ miss you lah! =P

No comments: