Sunday, August 5, 2007

WOoHOO~!

WooHOOOOO~!
Just came back from Chalet!
But before going to my ahma's celebration chalet, met up with Eileen, yi and Rosa!
So fun lor that day!

On the sat, Rosa and me meet up first.
Sry that i ask you walk back to my house again, rosa! =P
Then both of us headed our way to PR first.
Of course took some pic also.

We went GENTING! XD


Okat the second pic. rosa look abit...
cause i candid shot her!


This is the new carpark!
Damn nice and big!


While waiting for Eileen and Yi hui.
We took this pic.
and and and the funny thing is that...
The pic below taken when the cam is in extreme zoom mode.
So i did realized it and took it.
So "qiao" to find out that it happened to shot rosa's face so nicely fitted!




Reflections!


Rosa look tan!
"FINALLY"
XD

Thanks for the cake PEOPLE! ^^

But is so lethargic that i got to almost the whole cake! XD
But is really nice lah!
Oh and also to eat it with chill sauce! =P


Yeah!


Make a wisH~


Blow~


Cut the cake! ^^


CAke left over... but still finish it up!
>.< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgWqW4uCKqCVyFTDnXkvbv2Hh02JOJPAIi7ZcnXvW6W_dXKD8OUhRBaWwWI-YfvYjMvCrHPPqOa0_5Afu8iFVQZZi3ayl17y3BByWM6X6v2v7xIvxPeejOJ_zYc9R-3x5IFrccEkr-lAl8/s1600-h/DSCF0382.JPG">
"rosa" Taste BETTER!


We were sorry for the cake! =(


Cake left... almost all cream lah!


THANKS EILEEN!


THANKS YI!
And of COURSE ROSA! XD


Throwing the cake away... =/


I look so unglam lor!



WE TOOK PHOTO WITH RONALD!

Finally we reached the park...

Two way... Which one?!


? SPLIT?!


I went to climb this tree!
AND AND AND!
I got a bomb from a bird!
OMG~! >.<
Washing~ washing~


Orangy!
Held at the stall, yi brought a KITE!





Some candid shot by me ,eileen and rosa.


Rosa "zhi-lianing" with my dad's cam!


Rosalind and YI Hui!


?o.0


nice shot right!


Kicking and Stretching!


YOHOOO~


most common pic ever!


Yi hui is trying to box rosa up! XD


This idea came up by ROSALIND TAN!


OK! I admit that my leg is MEN~!
XD


MEN~!


I'M TOTALLY UNGLAM!
"wei le ni men" I post this up lor!
See~ XD

I wanted to take a really nice shot... But but BUT

Don know whose feet was that!


FLOWER 4!


ME: YEAHOOOO~!
ROsa: MEI SIAO LAH! =.='"


So here is at least better than the one with the feet de...


HEEHEE~! ^^


WAT A Photo...


we were suppose to post nice nice de...
but ended up like this


Don know who shot this!
I think is Eileen lor!


Rosa acting strong!


THE QUEEN has Arrive!

Good bye to the kite! Ultramen!
SHe will miss you de! XD
Oh the story for the kite is... We didnt successfully fly the kite.
We all totally gave up!


last view oH!


Blowing Bubbles~

YEAH! Finally gp photo!
Before they leaving for home...


She was drunk!

I was okay..LOL!

After they went home, headed to chalet...
OMG~! I was DAMN FULL for the past few days!

Making balloons...


WOO~
CAKE!


My aunt and two other cousins.
Did get to take ahma's photo...
But HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY AHMA!


This were the balloons my sis made!


BBQ!!! In the morning~

Our lunch! YUMMY! =P

That all for the day! ^^


Reply to all tags:
--->Sojini: XD np lah~! ^^ get high get high~ XD
--->Chester:hihi! ^^

No comments: