Wednesday, August 8, 2007

In miserable life~

To My DEAR Friend, Doris:

Yesterday, happen to go read your blog and your tags. But not that happen-ly is i went to read lah which means I very willing de.

And your 7 August de post, i believe that you were mentioning about me right.
After reading it, at first I quite angry with you! But then thought of maybe you don know what had happened on that actual day itself. Though now you might be telling yourself that "weina don need to further explain or said, cause I, myself know it well". But the truth is maybe you might not. Don feel offended oh..^^ I just need to clearly explain everything to you.
Actually that day, when i met you at canteen. I was Really Touched and THANKS for the CAKE YOu had BAKED for me! Seriously! I know you put in lots of effort in it! And you also mention to me that "Girl b" ask you out later... Which i really don know at the moment. Cause i don know wat she planned. Thats why i give you a HUH face ma... =P

So after our IS, she asked me out to mac. to just have lunch. Which i thought is really only lunch. And i thought that she will call you or something else. As during eating she was smsing and answering the phone... I never ask who was it but there was once i did ask. And she said is just a friend... Then chat chat chat... I happened to see JOANNE carrying a cake! Then i know wat was going on liao. However they started to celebrate with me. And I thought you cannot make it cause you were studying ma.. (Am i right? =P) cause when i saw you, you mentioned it to me that you meeting up with danny but don know till what time.

Followed by, when you called up we happen to just start only. And what happened was that, once you heard that we already started. You don want to come le. =( And of course honestly, we know that you not happy lah because we started without you. As i know if you don want means you really don want le ma. And when girl b hand the phone over to me. I cannot really hear wat you were say. (seriously and i swear.. If i lied, tml i will get car crashed!)

Wat i heard was... "Sorry leh weina.. I cannot make it.." So i replied: "never mind! Really never mind lah!" CAuse i believe got some other time too, you already baked me cake liao leh! ^^ And I don request much! ^^

The most important part is when joanne arrived, i already saw the cake so they also cannot hide from me lah... ( sorry i know i BHB! LOL!) And she carried the cake from school till mac. Will melt de ma.. So we all started le lo. And she also need to rush back to school.

I really hope you don mind!
Also don think so much! I really never treat you badly neither did i think girl b is much more important. I very neutral! Both of you too ME is like samll MEI MEI... =P ( ERM... I OLD LIAO~)
I know you thought that this few days i ignore you or something but i really didnt cause lately i busying with some outside stuff ma. And As everyone knows that my handphone is always kept in my bag and worse of all is in silent mode! So bare with me if i don answer your calls! ^^ (this line is for everyone who knows me lah! XD )

Last of all:
In my recently post(020807): I also did mention about the cake you bake for me! I really appreciate it! THANKS THANKS! ^^
Don angry le! ^^
So I explained everything hope you can understand oh. ^^


No comments: