Thursday, August 2, 2007

WOoHOO~!

Today is really happy day!
Cause i enjoyed myself with my IS modules!
And also there is no CATS today. Ended last week.

Morning had my dance...
When to slack in the library and we took some candid shots.

Anyway they (Vanessa and Madeline) were eating this steam egg and...
this cute litte mushroom and she(vanessa) said it was so cute!
"Bu sher ter to eat"


This is the cake!
Doris made for me! Thanks alot! And it is Yummy YOu know! ^^
*Mucks Mucks*

Here comes the photo...

Can you see the bottle of steam egg?


Haven post yet then it is taken. =.=


I look weird lor...


Me and Madeline.


Vanessa, me and Madeline


Lame... XD




Vanessa and Madeline.


This is my dance teacher.
He is young de!


My Modules instructor.
Still waiting for his photo to send over to us.


Last of all!
ME and Joan! ^^


Check this out! Diff face! (=.=)

After IS, Sojini "cheated" me to go eat...
WAT they were up to is to celebrate my birthday!
Thought today is Royston's.=P

But really A GREAT THANKS to both of you! ^^


CAke~
So the three of us eat half of it the the other half they ask me to bring home.
Then as you know the journey back home is....
So the cake was like....
But still can eat! XD
hahhahah




HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!
ROYSTON~! ^^

No comments: