Tuesday, August 7, 2007

OH MY HOLY GOD!

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY!
WEINA!
XD


The cake which they gave me! =D

Joanne Trick me ar!
And the six of you also ar!
They came over to my house around 9 plus! So sweet of you alL!
LOVE YA~!!!!!

I was kinda shocked BUT HAPPY!
Really felt so touch can~


Some more when you all came over, i haven bathe and not in nice clothes.
See my hair...
Me and CAKE!


Preparing...


So Happy till i cannot think wat wish to make.
So i took along time to wish... XD


Okay! At serious one! XD


Now is time to blow the candles!


Cut the cake...


SLICED the cake...


Yan Rong thanks for serving the plain water! ^^

Then Eileen and joel come and disturb me!
I was licking the plastic!
VERY UNGLAM! I know~





And so my face! =/
Never mind got nutritions!


I look cute~!
OMG~ I so BHB!


My cam went crazy... =X


Wat a posture!


Thanks TO YOU GUYS!
And really sorry got no table to use.. so we use the floor..
So pS lah! XD
ST got prepare ar.. For me to take this shot! =P


Ni men tou zhang da le!


I will really miss YOU GUYS!
Eileen and joaane Not inside leh~ =(



Random SHOT!

Taking GP photo With my cam...

Joanne was moving...


Now joel is moving...


Okay at least a better one! XD

Now is Joel's CAm...

Joel and me not inside..


At last a better shot!


They were seriously eating the cake!^^







They were fooling around! LOL!


As you should know wat i'm done ba! XD




Nice one! XD


Now is jasmine de performents!


CAn see that they were having fun there!




Just some really random shots!

After that we were viewing some video which was taken in 2005!
So lame! XD


hahahahahahah!
Eveyone should have taken with themselves too! =D


Getting tired le..


A blur shot of joanne.


Jasmine is dancing!


She is acting hip hop?


Joanne is attempting to... (forgot wat is the name)


Failed! Trying again?


YESH! She did it! But... Opps! =X

Before say good bye...

Joanne.


Yanrong.
Mummy ps! You are in the kitchen helping to wash up! THANKS A LOT!


St not cooperating!


Now i got to kiss her!


Jasmine!


Vivien!


Omg! I look so despo! =.=
hahahaha


Eileen!


JOEL!
NO offence! XD



The following event is brought to you by this few PPL!
+JOANNE!



Give you all a kiss!
Shared at among yourselves oh!
XD

No comments: