Sunday, August 12, 2007

Just a random post

WOW~!
Just a blink of an eye.. I had been blogging for like 10 months.(round off)
XD

though compare to those who had been blogging for like years...
I'm still way to go.
It's still so cool lah!

Thanks you all my loyal viewers! ^^

Love ya~!

At the moment still in National day mooD~
YEAH I LOVE SINGAPORE!

Reply to all tags:
--->Alvin:I went to sch that actual day lo. I think most of you went home. ^^
--->Liting: XD hahahah! Yeah one day we go kbox! I never go before you know~ =P
--->Yihui: XD hahahah! So fun! I still in national day mood lah~
--->Sockhua: Nevermind de lah! YOu sent me the message i very happy le leh! Thanks A LOT!
LOVE YA TOO~! =D
--->Eileen: yar aso fun and the spot.. so long ago.. must send me those pic. i think i don have leh! =( Now i still in National day mood! WOOHOO~
--->Rosa: where got so unglam! Is a veru random shot ma... XD hahahhaha
--->Kenneth: YAr! I lovES SING! XD
--->Shuana: OKay.. ^^
--->anntonii:THANKs! =D
--->MR j:hahaha yar... But eileen like never sent me those pic.. =( hahhah Oh you got ma? Mind sending it to me?

No comments: