Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wat a day... Man!!!

Wa lua!!! Tell you all something!
Today my post will be DAME long sia!!! So just relax and read through it.
If not just go view others' blog lor....

(yesterday)This few days had been raining.
Then today i work at 5 till 1am...
I so-called this day was okay okay lor. Good in the other sense.
Lucky the girl never did anything again liao.
OR ELSE MAN!!! SHE WILL GET IT LOR!!!!
But some how she is still like ording ppl around lor!!!
Then after work took cab home.And it rains while we are waiting for cabs!
OMG!!!


This photo was taken at around 1am like this.
OH and almost forgot that today is the "soup round" day! lol
(sorry i don know how to spell it.)
And my ah ma did the soup everything. So i reached home and went to eat them.
Mmmmm!!! LOve it LOTS!!!


Though this photo is GROSS!!!
But it is really YUMMY men!!!
So don just judge the appearance of that something and said it is BAD oKAY!!!

(saturday)Today i worked S/S .
So that means i am working from morning (10.30) till 3 in the afternoon.
Then back to work again at 7 or 8 till midnight lor, about till 1am.
WA Lua!!!
Come on man...I will old one lor!
hahahaz...

In the morning i reach my work place at about time, but the shutters were not open yet.
So i waited outside...then saw Aubrey one of my collueges there.
She is not a singaporean Oooo! ^^
And we took this photo while waiting for the keys.

OK! I know i really looked old!!!
Cause of the cb girl lah!!! MAke me old only lor!!!
TELL YOU ALL SOMETHING I AM WANTING TO QUIT MY JOB LIAO LOR!!!
Dame racials lor this job.
By the way after reading my blog please don say is i say one hor.
Oh i also went to giant and i saw this video cam. tat is only 188 only lor!
So cheap sai.. and got quite a few of ways to use as!


And break timE!!!
Eileen And Yi came out and accompay me lor.
They dame GOOD!!!
and even give me CHristmas card and presents!!! YEHHHHhhh!!!
And we went to burger king and have our dinner.
At the meantime we chat alot!

So after that we went to walk around the place.
AND.....
they showed me something!!!

Did you see that!!! The 50 dollars note is so bloody big lor!!!
At first when eileen took it out from her bag ar, i was very shocked sia!
Thought that she cut it out from the ang mo kio station de poster thingy.
Cause i saw something of that at the ang mo kio station there.
Then having to thought of she is not that kind of person lor. Haha...
Chey... it is actually a flyer only. haha
But anyway it is really funny!!!


See the differences ma?!
We even went to look for Joel. haha But he was working at that time. ^^

And time really flys... my break is about to over.
And Suddenly there is a message that said "please help that girl to get a mac meal!"
WA!!! I HATED to help ppl buy things for them lor!!!
Buy for them also never return back my $!!!
I KNOW I AM FUSSY!
But what to do!!!
I work so hard for one Hr to get $5 and just like this i used my $ to get their food for them.
What thE HELLLL!!!!
They also buay pai sey one. Just keep quiet about the $!!!
I know PPl will said i money minded, kei gou and so on...
SO...
That is my earned $ leh... Somemore i not rich lor!!!
Rich ppl then say they don mind about it.
As $5 dollars is like chicken feet to them. OKAY!!!
Ppl like me sure FussY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
At least must say that "I'm very sry! I forgot about the $" Or something else ma!
HAi... REAlly HAiz........
Then now that person owned me $6.60. and she thought that she owned me $6.
So do i have to tell her how much she owned me????


Somemore ar! That girl again!!!!
She really like don like the guys to talk to others girls one lor.
As she stared those ppl who are talking one lor.
Giving that-Hey what you guys talking about ar?! looked!!!
What the!!!
Or she will personaly asked that person" what you all talking about... or hey! why he look for you?!" qus.
OMG!!!! Since you like more guys to work there then go ahead lor!!!
I ALSO DON WANT TO WORK ANYMORE LIAO!!!(FEEL LAH!!!)
CANNOT STAND OF THOSE STUIPD FACES AND STUIPD ATTUIDES AND STUIPD WORDS!!!

But anyway hate to talk about her lor!!!
The more i talk the angeier i get!!!!

Then as normal, today after work we went to take cab home.
But one of my friend wanted to eat something so we went to the esplanade there to eat.
GUESS WAT!!!
We saw that PUAL from the singapore idol there lo.
with his group of friends.And there is lots of clubber there lor.
DAme lot of ppl.(about 1 t0 2am).

There was one lady customer she ....
HAhha... as i was helping her with her clothes...blah blah blah....
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...
Very shocking to get to hear this kinda of things from her lo...

By the way hereby wish you all who had read my blog a
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: