Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Wat a day lor.

Kerm... Today i will just simple post something on my blog lor.
Not much to talk about.
Sain... and tired...
haha..

But anyway today went out at 3 plus then reach home about 11 liao.
AH AH AH AH AH!!!
Something caught my eye when i was on my way home in the NEL.
There was this guy who was playing his poker cards while standing.
And he was doing some tricks-magic trick lor.
His hands and fingers moved really fast and very smooth,
when handling with the stack of cards lor.
Furthermore the train was packed with lots of people.
and he can still continue playing.
People around was looking lor...

HAiz... really got nothing to talk about lor.
Anyway those who are going out to some where fun please jio me too hor!!!
Or going to visit some poly!!!
Don forget me.Hope i will be free lo.^^
SEE ya...

No comments: