Monday, December 11, 2006

Erm...

Wow! Today got up at 8am plus lah. Then had my porriage as breakfast.
Though porriage is kinda normal breakfast, but to me a don really take breakfast.
Unless there is something for my to eat lo.
This morning de porraige is not really nice as the fish quite stink but the rest were alright.

Then randomly my stomach will still plain.Think because of that hougang mall de "fish meat Bee hoon"!
OMG!!!
Whenever i thought of it, i will feel like vomiting lor!!!
Because of this it made my this few days to be so awful to pass!!!
Somemore ar... when i was eating the fish thingy, i told my mum that
"if i got stomach ache or food poisoning, got to come here and complain lor!"
And it really came true!!! SHIT lah!!!
But in the end also never complain lah.

So i spent the day in my house lor..
SIAN...
But about 9pm, went out with my dad to hougang mall there lah.
Then to hougang plaza to eat.
...

After that we went home, and on the way we went to walk walk in the
"pa sa la man" (if i am not wrong? Am i? haha)
and we brought this 'big' pillow and comp

In this picture, i indeed looked really very OLD!!! hahas

However during the afternoon, i did some stupid things to my shoe.

CHILDISH right? But i like...
I like the heart most!!! SO Blink Blink lo!!!

No comments: