Friday, December 1, 2006

Wat a day

WooooLAla... Time really pass so fast lor.
Today i wake up at 3 lor. CRAZY right to sleep till so late then wake up.
OMG! PIG sia.
Just thought of the day before, our 2006
PROM night
i feel so
disgusting lor. My makeup is so extremely over tat night.
Though through the day with tat makeup face, i still had fun there. This year prom is much better organised thanlast year prom.
But still both prom are fun!

(As today i'm quite free so i set this blog up and update it lor.)


LOLX...This pic. is taken during the first dish or somewhat around tat timelor.
This is the "kua chang-ing" look tat i had!

YEEKS!
But not too bad ba... haha
Show you something
worse...


OMG! This really looks.....erm.. better not to mention it! haha..
Belyna,Joanne,Eileen and Jasmine(starts frm the left)
Just the most exaggerating looks will be won by
the two of us plus vivien!haha
After all both Eileen and Jasmine had been so lucky and they won one of the lucky draws each during the night.
SO LUCKY of them! I'm ENVY of then lor!



So this is one of the pic. i took after the prom dinner had ended lor.
LUCKY i had change my look liao.
To me i think that i had look much better lor,
compare to those pictures i took earlier.haha


This is one of the pic i like the most lor!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
The lighting and the background made the pic so
GORGEOUS!!!


Haha... This pic. i took with yi hui KISSING each other de...
But it is kinda sad that si and Rosa went back home liao then got no chance to take with them.
But we definitly got chance to take photo togetther da!



This are all my teachers starting from the top is
MR CHUA(my dnt teacher)
MR TAN(so called as ex-science teacher)
MDM RADZA(chemistry teacher)
MRS GOH(my 2006 ft and physics teacher)


WELL... This is taken when we went out of the hotel and towards the bridge.
NICE? NO of course but it's funny lor!!! haha
Whose idea? That's minE!!!haha



This pic is taken my me!!! And i ask them to POST one OOoo.
NICE RIGHT!
Having SuatTeng, Pearlier, Joanne, Joel,Vivien,Jasmine and Rong Shan
OF course me the camera women,weina and Eileen the taItai standing beside me.



Finally this is the last pic liao.And now we are all in the photo.
Guess aho take for us!
haha
NOBODY lor. IS the timer who did it! LOLX
This pic is also very nice right?
Almost like every photo i look that day though with my "kua chang-ing" look lor.

You know what...after this day. Quite afew of my friends came and message me..
:WE GOT TO TAKE MORE PIC LEH!!!


After all please do send me some comments... ^^ thanks

No comments: