Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MMmmm.....

Wow.... Just now when to view joel's blog lor.
Really got lots of photos at there!!!
Can hit my wish liao...
Joel why not you help me hit my wish lah. haha

By the way, this few days working lor. No time to blog.
AND NO PIC TO SHOW TOO!!!
SIAN AR!!!!

Friends all so busy leh. Then got no chance to meet up and take photo!!!
MMmmm but i think i going to jio them out during christmas day.
After my work lo...Exchange present blah blah blah. hahaha
Who wan to joy. Can call me leh!!!
I want more people to go lor!!!!!

Today got not much thing to talk about lor...
As for that girl...HATE to mention her also, just to save my breath.
I'm not going to say about her today lor.^^

So see you guys LEH!!!!
CAll me or MESSAGE me when you want to go out during christmas day!!!

No comments: