Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wisdom Extraction

Skipped school for my wisdom tooth extractions.
Finally able to push so much time forward and had it done ytd morning and extracted my two lower ones. Had to go under LA.

This X-ray was take right before my Phillippines Trip.
Did another x-ray on Monday itself and my left lower was giving me problems like infection and sligh swollen with uncomfortable feelings. My surgery was scheduled on the 22 FEB, but i guess my tooth cant wait another 1 month of sufferings. While planning to reschedule a earliest date, one of the nurses came and informed me that there is a surgery tml at 9am, which is on the Tuesday. Without much longer hesitation, i agreed for it. Was really rush.

My Dentist and his assistant were really good. There care was so much more than i have expected.
While laying on the chair, his assistant covered my upper body with clothe and i told her that im feeling cold; could she cover my legs as well. Immediately, she had it done quickly and even provide me with warm water bottle for my hands.

While going through the surgery, she has been talking to me likewise for the dentist too.
Never heard any dentist or doctor apologized when injecting the anesthetic into both of my lower jaw gums. These parts were the scariest, probably more of the physical part, whilst the mentally disfunction time was the drilling, vibrating, pushing, cracking and pulling part.  WOO~~~

After one entire day, the anesthetic on my lower chin has gone but not my tongue. Ytd night, my whole tongue is still super numb. Couldnt feel anything at all. Have to swollen it. A cooked me porridge and i couldnt even bite on anything just purely swollen things down. Feels like my tongue has gone, no taste and no sensation. Worried much.

BUT BUT this morning my tongue is so much better, my tongue could feel some sensation. I felt my teeth too! Only thing was the swelling part. Need some time for it to cool down. =)

Anyway i have to feed myself well before the surgery.
On ren re day, went over to my ah ma house for 3rd round of steamboat.
But i skipped my date with Han, HUi and coco for he pan. =( Sorry! Make it some other day to meet up! ^^

Had MAC cravings, Double Mcspicy, Double beef pro. set meals and 20 piece nuggets n a bag of apple dippers for two. TOTALLY INSANE! Even the counter stuff gave us a skeptical look. HAHA!

After a day surgery, face swells up.

Random shot before i head off for my nap and then work.
Yes, after surgery im heading to work. I had to much to do and catch up for school work! #deadshitme
Cant believe CNY is over and now IT FEB already?!?!?!?

xxwenaxx

No comments: