Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mini Farewell for Vanessa.

Todays highlight dish is Squid Ink Spaghetti.
Even though its colouring looks skeptically to its taste, it still taste nice.
I love how the idea of you cant judge a book by its cover. ^^
Nicely done.
Had our dinner and Liang Court, Saizerya Resto.
The prices are super acceptable, there is not GST or service charges! Awesome yoz!
However there is one thing i have to say, the portion there might not be enough for big appetite persona.

This is vanessa. (bro, there is 'story behind why we have been calling each other bro.
Everything started during our trip in Philippines.
My another name in Philippines was Jeremy, whilst hers is Jonathan.

p/s: just realized while typing. I have two bros whose name is vanessa. HAHAHA!
Freaking coincidence.
  
These are the results of us playing with our black inks. HAHA

Hanyan. Rocker!

Dave.
Three of us trying to act one gothic lah. XD

Group photo of us. ^^

Don know how am i going to introduce every members here.
Shall do it in my Philippines post. ^^
Cant wait to update them. TO HUAI HAN DA XIA! HAHA

Another one.

Over over to clark quay.
Big hangs Bigger HEARTS we do have! ^^

Fullerton hotel.

Toilet KaKis of the day.

Eugene. Seriously you really can come up with this captions.
Eugene's captions FTW man. HAHA!

In the Top left, that wall was contributed by BHBH7. ^^
Once again, will share this in my Philippines post.


I strongly believe that we will start this trend in SG. BHB. But yeah.
"Take it easy!"

Life in Singapore is definitely not that easy, but sometimes we really have to do certain extreme unexpectable plans or thoughts in order to get things done in the way we want it to be.

Have been thinking a lot a lot a lot recently and having serious headache for the past few days.
Probably over stress by myself with so many unnecessary stuff. The only way for me to stop thinking is to head out or to talk to others to distract my thoughts. So i would allow my brain to rest for that few moments. Guess wat, even while watching drama or TV channels, my brain still could not give its time to rest. I know people might say that you could have control yourself from thinking too much. But I cant. =( Worry that i might breakdown some day. =X

I shall just stop here. Emoing liao.
Heading out to meet baby cousin soon! ^^


Last of all, BRO! Take care Take care Take care over at Germany kays!! ^^
Loves, wena

No comments: