Tuesday, February 28, 2012

New STARt.......


Im feeling sleepily at this moment, when i shouldnt be.
Having been procasinating for my entire recess week. Sleep; Eat; Drama; Nap; Eat; Work; Sleep
Daily routine. Feel so guilty yesterday. =XXX

Helium Star balloon brought from School.
Supporting other YEP group.

Anyway on the random note, I have so much to share, to do and planning to get it done. Yet, I cant. I was telling Grace about it and somehow my idea is really insensible. Like in this contemporary society, everyone are always having this typical mindset. Something which i had learned from today's lecture (sociology of inequities). Knowing that humans will never get contend with their life, no matter how well they are in fact "actually" doing. WHY. Because they always make comparisons, always wanted to be on the top rung. It true isnt it. Thats why ppl (like me) stress for wat fuck. LOL!

Im not talking about comparing of results. This is way too 'old' for me to even compare. I was not the kind of students who always make comparisons with others with my results, unless necessary. HAHA! I feel its really stupid to 'fight' for results and be the top student. The overall results is what you have learn right. Ok. Out of the result story. Wat i wan to talk about is my current life.

I am so stuck with my after graduate life and my future life as well as my UNI life.
Sometimes, i really wonder if is it necessary to persure a degree which led you to nowhere (when you realized it, 2 years of undergrad life is about to over soon) and yet you cant quit. Neither could i move forward or backwards. Stuck in between and contradicting myself more and more.

I always tell myself to go for wat i want. I did that in my elementary and tertiary years of education but in uni im still lost. If fact, i actually know what i want to do once i graduate. Which is to GET MARRIED. On the contrary, this is totally impossible due to several circumstances.

Like our family background and situation. Alex and my situations.
Our big plans. Financial stability. Age. Family objections. etc. etc.

p/s: i got to say that family objections. Is really lame. -.-
If you every find that money is not enough. Then it shows that you (I) am not content with your (my) life. Yes you need planning before considering any big issues ahead. But how much do you consider to have enough to hold a wedding, start a family, housing payment, afford a car, blah blah blah. To be honest, in SG, i really don find that you will ever EVER EVER have the time to save up "that much amount" to buy and plan for everything. Thats the reasons why many couples get married after the age of 30. (Don talk about premarital marriage or impulsive ones) However, if you are born in a much wealth off family, then good for her/him. =) Afterall, i still cannot accept ppl telling me that you have to wait for your elder siblings to get married then you can. This is unacceptable to me as it sounds.

So many things to consider but yet, there isnt much things i could get it started.
Well, wat to do. Shall not anticipate much huh. =P Enough of my rants and vexations.

Loves, wena

No comments: