Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine Day!

Not enough time to blog!!!! =((
How time flies! It is already mid feb! Trying my best to stay in school.

I believe all couples are still busy with the nights out now. =)
Enjoy every single moments.
School was decorated with tons of pinkish and heartish stuff. Bump into Pauline at utown and she gave me the handmade bookmarks, pen and sweet. So aw right! I felt so love!!! ^^

Kinda PMS the entire day due to my mens. Hate it when i have cramps on such a 'special' day.
Spoiler lah. Anyway, A and I didnt spent our valentine tgt. On the contrary,  we came down to consensus and knowing that the changes he made brought me to another level of sweetness. ^^

So love......
Went to work during valentine.

Back home now, while waiting for him so i could pass him his gifts from me. ^^
I promise to blog often.



Loves, wena


No comments: